At Dodo, you don’t have to be an expert to be part of the solution. Anyone can make an impact: with a fork, a bike, a microblog, a workshop, or a workplace. There are activities in different cities, from events to help and participate in, discussion circles, to city tours. You can join at any time!
- Explore Dodo action groups. Get in touch with the contact person for the group you are interested in and come along to the next meeting.
- Participate in Dodo events. At the event, pull our sleeve and let us know you’re interested in Dodo.
- Volunteer in our events in Helsinki. Fill in the volunteer form and tell us what kind of activity you are interested in.
Dodo’s Comms Channels
- Subscribe to Dodo’s infoletter. It comes in your email every other week and is a handy compilation of Dodo’s upcoming events.
- Instagram and more photos: Flickr
- Vimeo and YouTube
- In addition to Dodo’s Facebook page, there are many groups, such as:
- Dodo dialogue – general discussion on topics of interest
- Dodo volunteers
- Dodo media – communication design
- Urban Gardening Center Turntable Volunteer Group
- Urban Planning Group
- Turntable beekeepers
As a member, you are involved in making Dodo’s goals a reality. You also get many membership benefits. Join now!